Whether you’re shipping goods across the U.S.-Canada border or around the world, you need a partner who can deliver value through flexibility, simplicity and transparency. Since there’s often little time to act and a lot at stake in purchasing logistics services, you need to consider a partner who can help you secure the services you need, quickly and with confidence.
– Will they provide in-house customs expertise to help reduce border delays?
– Will your logistics provider customize a solution to meet your needs?
– Will they provide one single point of contact regardless of the complexity or scope of the services you need?
– How extensive is their network of partners and agents around the world (especially where you need them most)?
– How will they secure the most flexible and timely access to space with a carrier?
– Do they pre-approve their vendors (will they work for you vs. the carrier)?
– Will they walk you through everything that needs to be done to meet your needs?
– Do they meet Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA) guidelines and standards for excellence?